Fall is already here, the air is getting cooler as the temperatures drop. Brightly colored leaves coming and falling! This is a good time, not only to review your home maintenance to do list, but to request a free, no-obligation estimate on having your fall to do list completed by your friends here at Handyman Connection in Red Deer!
Home Maintenance Reminders For Fall:
- Check all your indoor safety detectors and replace the batteries.
- Make any needed exterior repairs.
- Clean out any leaves or debris from gutters and downspouts.
- Seal any spaces where cold air (or pests) can get in.
- Be sure to shut off and drain exterior faucet and hoses, front and back.
- Inspect and repair damage that may have formed on your driveway, walkways and stairs.
- Install or replace weather stripping around your doors and windows.
- Inspect the caulking around the windows, doors and entry points.
- Be sure to check the electrical, cable, phone and gas to see if any replacement is needed.
For professional and quality work, call your experienced Handyman Connection in Red Deer for all general home maintenance needs. We can help with things like window replacement and blinds or installation, clean the gutters on your roof, and more, we can even hang all your holiday decorations! As always we strive to be a trusted resource that you can call when ever you are in need of a professional handyman.
All work is performed by an experienced craftsmen who walks you through each project for an easy and seamless experience.
Our goal is your complete satisfaction.