For help accomplishing those tedious home repairs or improvements, call Handyman Connection to assist you. We can provide you with the assistance you need to get those tasks you have been putting off, done on time and in your budget! If you are not quite sure what exactly needs to be done on a yearly basis, don’t worry, Handyman Connection can provide you with an idea of some jobs that can help improve your beautiful home!
- Reinstall weather stripping – Save money on energy bills by reducing the amount of air leaks in your home.
- Address potential moisture problems – Water stained walls can lead to damaged drywall and toxic mold. Replacements can cause thousands if you don’t get on top of it quickly enough. Checking your attic for leaks can also save you on drywall and roof repairs.
- Fix leaky faucets – The annoying water drops are annoying and in the summer time you can save up to almost 750 gallons of water!
- Clean out gutters – Debris in your gutters can cause water damage which can potentially cost thousands if not cleaned out quick enough.
- Repair deck – Strengthening the boards, stairs and railings can make sure your deck is ready to endure the fun summer parties with all of your guests.
- Repair damaged window or door frames – Replacing these can help seal your home better and keep out seasonal moisture which can cause mold growth.
- Painting – A fresh coat of paint can refresh your house as well as increase the value.
National Home Improvement Month is perfect for May as all of the cold winter months are gone, the rain is starting to slow down and the weather isn’t too hot. Keeping the above list in mind, call Handyman Connection today for a free evaluation!